Making the most of social networks
|Trainer:||Dewi Eirig Jones|
|Fee:||£85 + VAT / £70 + VAT IAITH members|
|Time:||10:00 am - 12:00 pm|
The aim of the training is to present information on how to use social networks to fully benefit from the digital audiences available to organisations.
Audience: This course is intended for:
- Individuals who want to use social networks to promote their work
- Individuals who want to increase their organisations presence on social networks.
- Individuals who want to know more about how to use social networks as marketing tools
This training will be delivered through the medium of Welsh.
Attendees will consider:
- What is social networking
- What are the benefits of using social networking sites.
- What are the business advantages of social networking
- How to ensure presence on social networking sites
- How to engage with the public through social networks.
- Examples of good practice
Trainer: Dewi Eirig Jones (Lliwiol)
Dewi Eirig is an experienced trainer and advisor who works under the ‘Lliwiol’ brand. He delivers training and advisory services through the medium of Welsh and English. He also contributes regularly to discussion on Radio Cymru re social networks. He is a voluntary ambassador for the international company Hootsuite.