Business Language - Using Welsh at work
|Trainer:||Siwan Tomos a Ffion Alun|
|Time:||17:15 pm - 18:30 pm|
The Welsh for Business project is run by IAITH: the welsh centre for language planning and is funded by Denbighshire County Council. Over the next few months we will be running a series of workshops to support business to work bilingually. The workshops will look specifically at raising awareness, skills and confidence so that businesses can use Welsh with their customers, building a positive relationship with them.
The session is for front line staff.
The businesses will:
- Receive an introduction to basic language awareness
- Participate in a practical session in a safe learning environment
- Receive language skills training to support them to use some Welsh with customers
- Gain confidence to use bilingualism in their day to day work
- Learn how to use bilingualism to improve customer care
- Learn practical skills to increase the appeal of the business to a range of customers e.g. Local people, Welsh speakers, learners and tourists.
If you or a member of your staff are interested in any of these workshops please contact me on email@example.com or 01745 222052. Please make sure you contact us to register before the workshops.
There will be refreshments and a warm welcome for all.