Welsh on the Web
|Location:||Tudor House, Prestatyn|
|Trainer:||Siwan Tomos and Ffion Alun|
|Time:||17:15 pm - 18:30 pm|
The Welsh for Business project is run by IAITH: the welsh centre for language planning and is funded Denbighshire County Council. Over the next few months we will be running a series of workshops to support business to work bilingually. The workshops will look specifically at raising awareness, skills and confidence so that businesses can use Welsh with their customers, building a positive relationship with them.
This session is for anyone who uses the web or who wants to use the web to promote their business.
- Learn about resources available to support them to develop their bilingual on-line presence
- Experience using social media bilingually
- Learn about bilingual online campaigns to support their businesses
- Gain confidence in using Welsh online
- Receive advice on bilingual design
- Receive an on-line support pack to help promote their work bilingually.
If you or a member of your staff are interested in any of these workshops please contact me on email@example.com or 01745 222052. Please make sure you contact us to register before the workshops.
There will be refreshments and a warm welcome for all.